Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 450 Irving St, San Francisco, CA 94122
Phone: (415) 665-1415
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
My favorite spot for delicious Asian food. the service was sociable and attentive. it has a cool feel to it. this place has many good reviews for a reason.
Asian food and service at this place is super good. super delicious. i look forward to a return visit. the bill was fair i would say. food is similar to a cafe in portland i liked.
I stumbled across this restaurant after a long day in the city. It was absolutely delicious and whenever I go back with out of town friends I make sure to bring them here. It’s always a grand time. The staff here is friendly and generous. The food is always warm and comes out quickly.
Very cute place! The staff are very friendly and everything is clean with plenty of seating. Small menu but everything looks great. The roti bread with curry sauce is amazing! Great for a vegetarian, too.
asian food at this place - yummy. service is prompt even when they are busy. i look forward to going back again. it has an awesome feel to it. ambience reminds me of colorado springs area.